GERSTEL GmbH & Co. KG, with headquarters and manufacturing facilities located in Mülheim an der Ruhr, Germany, is offering solutions that are designed to optimize performance, enhance productivity and extend capabilities.
The automated sample handling and sample introduction systems are controlled from the integrated GERSTEL MAESTRO software, enabling analysts to:
- simplify and minimize sample preparation.
- dramatically increase sample throughput and analytical productivity.
- achieve ultra-low detection levels in complex matrices using standard GC instruments.
- adapt to new analytical techniques and challenges.
- achieve results they otherwise could not obtain.
As a Premier Solution Partner of Agilent Technologies, GERSTEL integrates its modular building blocks with Agilent instrumentation under integrated software control from the Agilent ChemStation software. GERSTEL provides complete system solutions that improve productivity for standard applications and help you meet special analytical challenges.
GERSTEL modules are also used with Varian, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Shimadzu, and other instrument platforms.
GERSTEL Solution worldwide
GERSTEL Solutions No. 2.pdf