GERSTEL MultiPurpose Sampler
The GERSTEL MultiPurpose Sampler (MPS) is more than just a widely used and highly productive autosampler.
The MPS 2 offers more options for introducing samples than any other autosampler, providing modern analytical laboratories with high throughput and high performance coupled with unparalleled flexibility.
MPS 2 for GC ( GC/MS) and MPS 3 for LC ( LC/MS)
The MPS easily adapts to changing demands in the laboratory
A large number of modules and sample preparation technologies are available for the MPS. The following techniques are automated using the MPS:
- Solid Phase Extraction SPE
- Dynamic HeadSpace DHS
- Headspace HS
- Solid Phase Micro Extraction SPME
- Thermal desorption of solid or liquid samples TDU
- Stir Bar Sorptive Extraction (GERSTEL Twister®) SBSE
- Automated Liner EXchange ALEX
- Automatic Tube EXchange ATEX
- Disposable Pipette Extraction DPX
- Membrane Assisted Solvent Extraction MASE
- Dual Rail Sample Preparation PrepStation
- Large Volume Injection – LVI
- On-line sampling or LC/GC coupling
- Liquid sample preparation – Sample Prep by Mouse-Click :
Adding internal standard
Extraction or Dilution
Heated or cooled sample conditioning and agitation
Integrated weighing option
The MPS is easily and conveniently controlled from the GERSTEL MAESTRO Software
- Just One method and one sequence table controls the entire system: MPS, GC, LC/MS or GC/MS
- Sample preparation is performed during GC or LC analysis of the preceding sample ensuring highest possible throughput and system utilization.
- Sample Prep by mouse-click.