GERSTEL MAESTRO Software
The GERSTEL MAESTRO software operates all GERSTEL modules and system solutions in a simple and efficient manner. MAESTRO can be operated as stand-alone software or fully integrated with the Agilent Technologies ChemStation. Just one method and one sequence table runs the complete system from Sample Prep and Sample Introduction to GC/MS or LC/MS analysis. Set-up is performed in a very simple manner: By mouse-click.
Flexibility and traceability
MAESTRO provides full flexibility by allowing an ongoing analysis sequence to be modified to incorporate priority samples while keeping track of all steps in the process from sample prep to sample introduction and beyond.
- Priority samples can be added to the system at any point in the analysis sequence
- LOG file and Service LOG file functions provide traceability and make trouble-shooting easier
- Automated E-mail notification in case the system is halted, enables prompt intervention to ensure that your samples are analyzed as planned
On-line Help Function
MAESTRO has a built-in, context sensitive on-line help function to simplify and speed up the operation and improve the overall productivity.
- Interactive On-line Help Function
- Context sensitive help for fast answers
- Easy-to-understand explanation of each function
- Provides recommendations for parameter settings
MAESTRO has a built-in maintenance function, simplifying maintenance planning and improving the overall operation. If the maintenance function is activated, the software will remind you to change ferrules or to perform other specified regular maintenance tasks whenever a user-defined number of injections has been reached (maintenance counter).
MAESTRO speeds up optimization of your LVI analysis by calculating the best injection parameters based on the injection liner used, the solvent boiling point and injection volume.