R&D Analyst Biopharmaceuticals
As R&D Analyst Biopharmaceuticals, you will be part of the team supporting protein drug development. You will be working on the development, validation and application of innovative chromatographic and mass spectrometric methodologies for the in-depth characterization and analysis of protein biopharmaceuticals. You will be involved in a variety of projects with biotech, pharma and academic partners. State-of-the-art equipment and knowledge will be at your disposal.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology, biomedicine, pharmacy with at least 2 years’ experience in a laboratory environment.
- You have a background in protein analytics including sample preparation, chromatography and mass spectrometry.
- You have good knowledge of chromatographic/mass spectrometric techniques and hands-on experience, ideally with instrumentation from different vendors.
- Experience in monoclonal antibody analysis and the study of post-translational modifications such as glycosylation are assets.
- You will work under the guidance of experienced staff members, but your initiatives and input will be highly appreciated.
- A broad interest in technology development, attention to quality and detail, a team oriented attitude, strong communication and organizational skills and proficiency in English are key.
We offer you a challenging job in a fascinating, dynamic and international environment. You will receive an attractive salary package in line with your responsibilities and experience.
Does this job interest you? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.