Field Service Engineer Gas Chromatography
As field service engineer, you will be part of the team delivering service activities on Gas Chromatographic and GC-Mass Spectrometric instruments.
These activities include:
• customer training
Willingness to travel within Belgium, Luxembourg and France.
For training, international travelling including Europe/European Territory and the US is required.
• You have a technical degree (Bachelor or Master) in Electronics/Chemistry or an equivalent professional track record in a technical related field.
• You have excellent troubleshooting skills and can work autonomously at customer site, but you are also a team player within our service team.
• You are open-minded, flexible and driven to achieve goals.
• You are communicative and customer-oriented.
• You are fluent in Dutch and conversational in English and French.
• a challenging job in a fascinating and dynamic environment.
• an attractive salary package in line with your responsibilities and experience.
• an in-depth and permanent training.